Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas tree recycling

Options
  • 04-01-2009 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Is it in the beach car park again this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭eigrod

Nope. Hasn't been in that car park since 2007.

It's in the Mill Road picnic area opposite Rugby club, same as last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

In last weeks copy of the Wicklow Times (the free paper delivered) they had a number for someone who will collect your tree and drop it off to the recycle centre for €5. Does anyone have the number or a copy of the paper that they can get the number from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

There was a flyer in the door last week to say that the Venture Scouts are collecting trees for the princely sum of €5 and taking them to the drop point.

They did it last year too.

IIRC, they're collecting from Charlesland tomorrow night. If I still have the flyer at home, I'll post up details for other areas when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Cheers Mike.

Flyer found, but couldn't post last night.

Schedule as follows:

Tonight: Charlesland: 4-9pm
    Thurs: Delgany Wood: 4-9pm
    Fri: Redford Park/Rathdown Park: 4-9pm
    Sat: Eden Wood/Eden Gate: Noon - 5pm

Collection costs €5 and they take the tree to the Council drop off point.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Decks

never called to me in the park??

I was talking to them about an hour ago as I thought I'd missed them but they've been busier than they had planned. They said they'll most likely be back on saturday but weren't certain.

Perhaps if anyone involved reads this they might confirm?

Advertisement