Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving pubic hair (FOR MEN)

Options
  • 03-01-2009 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,posting as unreg as i dont want people knowing who i am...obviosuly
    anyway...

How do you guys shave your Pubic hair?
    What products do you use?Eg wet shave or electric trimmer?
    How do you shave the Ball sack?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Musashi

Electric beard trimmer, go for a Don Johnson style stubble over clean shaven.

Wet shave in the shower using whatever it is ladies use on their legs for in shower shaving?

Go slow and stretch the skin to avoid nicks. A baby wet wipe when you are dried off helps.

The regrowth is an itchy process, hence the stubble recomendation!

Mach 3 or similar ladies razor for clean shaven, but it will become a chore!

Conditioners can actually make hair stronger as well as softer, leave 'em alone lad!

Get a styptic pencil for nicks, lots of blood down there!

Finally, lots of hot water and soap, plenty rinsing and clear a lot of debris with a scissors before you shave if needed!

A short back and sides with a trimmer is a lot easier to maintain!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Get a hair trimmer like the ones from a barbers

Argos have them from about €10

I got a cordless one for 45 cos I usta shave me head

So I use that, with the lowest guide [1mm or 3mm]

NEVER EVER use a blade without a guide, and I'd never recommend a disposable razor anywhere near ur nads!

For me, I use 3mm on the lads, and 6mm everywhere else

Clean shaven just looks wrong, and chafes like hell!

then jus have a shower afterwards and ur sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Are you sure you want to actually shave it and not just trim it?

Shaved pubic area would look a bit odd to me. I just trim it with a scissors. Just grab chunks of your pubes between the index finger and middle finger of one hand and cut them holding the scissors in the other had just like the barber cuts your head-hair.

Keep the hand a set distance from from your body and you should do a decent job.

The main issue I'd have with shaving is that it causes an awful itch for days, so I just trim.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

OP here

Yeah im just trimming. Advice iv gotten seems pretty good.

Thanks guys!

Advertisement