Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neteller Prepaid card

Options
  • 03-01-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭

Can anyone explain to me the situation with the neteller pre paid cards?

At the moment i have the Mastercard one which was provided by altair-financial services. However recently i got an email saying I need to renew my card.

I noticed that now the cards are different (now called net+ prepaid card) and I was wondering if they are still provided by altair and what will happen any existing money on my current card and if i get a new on? Will the credit card number be the same, meaning i dont have to change any direct debits i have on my current card?

I'm not to up on how the whole process works so any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cuQa

I asked support and they told me that I could use the globewallet card until it expires and also withdraw funds on it..

But I think ordering the Net+ card is good cos the costs are slightly higher but you dont have to wait the day till the withdraw is on the card

it's a totally different card btw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Yea, I got the net+ card, looks good, the waiting a day to load the altair card was a pain. This is netellers own mastercard card. Unfortunately it looks as if Im going to lose VIP so may leave neteller.

Exisiting money - Id say youll need to spend it/send it back to neteller/talk to altair as they may want to renew your card and keep your business.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

So is it actually an atm/debit card for your neteller funds?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Thanks lads,

Btw yous know how to send funds back to neteller from altair, or do i deposit using the ccard through neteller?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cuQa

Thanks lads,

Btw yous know how to send funds back to neteller from altair, or do i deposit using the ccard through neteller?

wow, I never came to that idea but you have to talk to the support I guess

Advertisement