Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Flight Sim for Mac

Options
  • 03-01-2009 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Just starting into the world of flight simulation.
    Was wondering if anyone could give me advice on the best flight sim for the mac (bearing in mind im a newbie and have no experience with complex flight sims)
    I will be running the game on a Mac with a 2 GHz Intel Core Duo Processor and OS X 10.5.5 as operating system.
    Thanks in advance
    DJ

*mods - if this has previously been posted, apologies and please delete*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 benbulbin

X-plane 9, very detailed an configurable sim, some would say the best sim going. Big open source community around scenery and aircraft development so lots of free airport models and aircraft available though you have to be prepared to search around online. I posed a list of links before on the end of this thread:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=55206013#post55206013

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

Yeah I have X-Plane on my ipod, it's more a novelty than a simulator on the touch but great craic all the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

X-Plane all the way, I have it on my PC and hardly ever use FS9/X any more.

Advertisement