Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Landscape C&C

Options
  • 02-01-2009 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Jumped in the car today with the intention of getting some landscapes in the mountains, got these pics a few miles from the house would love to get feedback as I am so far from my comfort zone with these its not real!

3159444147_7a9f2207fb.jpg

3160278780_9d9753bae5_b.jpg

3160270406_8e923840dd_b.jpg

More here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Jaysus looks like you live close to me so ;)

Nice shots, thats a great place to get sunbursts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

The second crop is a little too tight from the top, in my opinion.
    Well seen and well captured!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Not experienced on landscapes so all I will say is #1 I like best.
    I'd love to see some more colour although realise it is probably hard to do in that kind of picture.

:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

maybe pull a bitta detail out of the shadows and highlights?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

they are abit dark but I do like no 2 you have a smaller hill to the front which gives a sense of distance.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

1st and 3rd works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

If the landscape was brighter I would hang it on my wall. The 2nd one is really really good. Composition with the lines is really good.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement