Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bruised penis

Options
  • 02-01-2009 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

was out new year night and meet a girl and ended up sleeping with her. the thing is i went to the toilet the morning after and noticed a red mark on the shaft of my penis that wasn't there before. it like a bruise or birthmark it not sore and everything still in working order. anyone any idea what it is or what might have caused it? will it go away? i'm really worried about it so any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

was out new year night and meet a girl and ended up sleeping with her. the thing is i went to the toilet the morning after and noticed a red mark on the shaft of my penis that wasn't there before. it like a bruise or birthmark it not sore and everything still in working order. anyone any idea what it is or what might have caused it? will it go away? i'm really worried about it so any advise would be greatly appreciated.

No ideas. You should seek professional medical advice.

Your GP, if you have one, or somewhere like St James's GUM if you are in Dublin.

Good luck - hope it is easily treated.

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement