Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help BADLY! Maths grinds for OL?

Options
  • 02-01-2009 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I'm barely passing Ordinary Level Maths... I do well in all other subjects but I am just really weak at Maths.:(:( Anyone giving grinds in Cork?

Preferably the Mallow/ Blarney area. It's only 4 weeks to the Pre's and I need serious help. What are your rates also?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

I always thought that the book explained the formulas fairly well and you could generally do ok by just learning the formulas alone in pass maths.If i were you i swat them up and know them like the back of your hand.

Did you take a look at the huge grinds sticky at the top of the LC forum page? There's bound to be grinds in Cork advertised in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭k8hm

hey my brother is giving maths grinds but its out in the douglas direction! he's got a degree in maths and history and i think he is charging €20 or 30!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sarahsull

I'm from Bweeng...close enough to Grenagh if you're interested? I'm in final year UCC Maths Science and give grinds regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CorkGurl

k8hm wrote: »
    hey my brother is giving maths grinds but its out in the douglas direction! he's got a degree in maths and history and i think he is charging €20 or 30!
    Heh, Is your brother still doing Maths grinds? Im in Douglas and doing Maths & Stats in CIT?

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement