Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re Flickr!

Options
  • 02-01-2009 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

I created a Flickr account about a week ago and started uploading some of my better photos.

I've tagged them, but when I look at public content for those tags, I can't see my photos. I've checked the default security settings, and I think that they're OK, but maybe someone else knows what's going on?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

That makes sense, I knew that they might take a few days to show up, but I thought that might have been sorted by now. I'll give it a few more days then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Anouilh

The tagging system generally can be hit and miss.

I joined Technorati as well and my Flickr photos generally appear there more reliably, neatly presented under most of the tags used.

http://technorati.com/photos/tag/brussels

Here's an example of "Brussels" that you might find useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Dudara, what's your flickr address so we can all go stalk you add you as a contact?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Dudara, what's your flickr address so we can all go stalk you add you as a contact?

Is it not the one on the original post?

Whoops.

My eyes ain't functioning the best. I'm blaming NYE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Whoops.

My eyes ain't functioning the best. I'm blaming NYE.

Tell me about it, last time I got some of that stuff into my eyes it was murder, "smartgrease" indeed !

Lmao.

Indeed. I shall wash my hands immediatly after greasing my product in future...

Advertisement