Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HM questions

Options
  • 02-01-2009 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭

Being that time of year I am trying do a comprehensive review of last years hands.

Few questions. In reports and preflop activity. I am down huge when there is a raiser, down a lot when there is a raiser and a caller and down a small bit when there are 2 raisers. Anyone have stats like that?

Also, is there any particular filters people like to use. I know there are articles which come with it and stuff, but any extra ones which you find useful?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭digiman

Would you post up a screenshot of yours? Mines seem to be similar

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Mine are the same, though I'm only down a small bit for raiser and caller...most of that comes from folding your blinds to such action I'd imagine.
    There's no magic filter I use, just sort of meander through them as things come to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

How do you get the file of your hand history so that you can put it on a memory stick and then look at them on another computer?

Advertisement