Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feckin iPoker

Options
  • 01-01-2009 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

all the guarantees are gone for today,sneaky beggers, why would they do this? its not like its gonna be less busy?

Was gonna play the 8.30 now its just really unappealing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

yeah-buddy wrote: »
    all the guarantees are gone for today,sneaky beggers, why would they do this? its not like its gonna be less busy?

They are all too busy bombing the crap out of the gaza strip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Obviously it's been too quiet and they haven't made their cuts. That's up to them, I guess. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭gondorff

The 8.30 last new year's eve was the usual 35,000 guaranteed and there were around 1200 players. I played it and came 5th (good start to the year). When I logged on Wednesday night to see if I could improve on this, all the guarantees had been dropped... they got 52 for the same tourney:eek:... lol

Needless to say I gave it a miss.

While we're on the ipoker subject, my gripe at the moment is that these absurd double up sng's seem to have killed off the real sng action.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Yeh I notice this on New Years Eve, they did something simliar last year. Really bad form as its given value back to there best customers most of the time.

Stars kept there gaurantees in place and there was a overlay in nearly every single one on New Years Eve, now guess where I played that night? Sad I know....lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

yeah-buddy wrote: »

It was the same Christmas Night... why not lower the guarantees if they're not taking their cut, this method will kill the games.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

ipoker must die...

Advertisement