Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are There Any Rehearsal Rooms In Cork?

Options
  • 01-01-2009 5:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

This is my first ever post on boards.ie, so I hope it works. I have just moved to Cork with my boyfriend. We are in a band and are looking for a place where we can jam. Ideally we would like a place where we could leave are gear. Does anybody know of any places, rehearsal rooms or studios? I've looked all over the Internet for places and kind find anything. My friend recommended boards so hopefully one of you can help me. Thanks and happy new year to everyone in Cork...

RockerChick
    :):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Tangle

just sent you a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pattycake123

Hey there,
    I am in a band also, we have been looking for a permanant rehearsal space for a long time in Cork.Somewhere we feel safe to leave our gear.I got an email from a dude who is setting up a new place on Monaghan Road.It sounds perfect, free parking and you can play 24 hours a day any day a week. Its only 350 a month. Your man sounds dead on so I reckon give him a buzz.Pm me and I can give you his number. I think the studios are called Volt Rehearsals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rockerchick

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for your replies and messages. I spoke to the guy setting up the studios on Monaghan Road. They are opening in 2 weeks and sound perfect. You can jam all night if ya like (good for us as we are not really morning people). So if anyone wants to share a room let me know. We would prob jam 2 or 3 nughts a week.

xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rockerchick

bump

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

thread locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement