Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wetsuit advice

Options
  • 01-01-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hey was thinkin:rolleyes: of gettin a circle one summer suit on line i have a size 10 c-skins.Anyone know what size would i be in circle one??would it be the same?? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

elainee wrote: »
    Hey was thinkin:rolleyes: of gettin a circle one summer suit on line i have a size 10 c-skins.Anyone know what size would i be in circle one??would it be the same?? thanks

Don't know about C-Skins to Circle One specifically, but I always find that the only way to judge suit size is to try em on. I've had 4 suits by 4 different manufacturers, and 3 of them were different sizes. I'm M in some, ML in others, L in others...

imho, you just can't gauge it until you put on the suit...sizes vary too much, sometimes even within the same brand. And an each out is an inch too many when it comes to wetsuits.

I'm guessing you're looking at getting a suit online??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Don't know about C-Skins to Circle One specifically, but I always find that the only way to judge suit size is to try em on. I've had 4 suits by 4 different manufacturers, and 3 of them were different sizes. I'm M in some, ML in others, L in others...

imho, you just can't gauge it until you put on the suit...sizes vary too much, sometimes even within the same brand. And an each out is an inch too many when it comes to wetsuits.

I'm guessing you're looking at getting a suit online??

Like the monkey above says :D

you gotta try the suit on...

take O neil wet suits they tend to be a sise bigger then say the rip curl one.... you just gotta try them on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭elainee

yeah thats the problem thinkin of gettin it online way cheaper than in the shops! might ask them if the size is wrong would they let me change it Thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

find shops that stock the line ur thinking of buying and go try em on. then place ur order on the net when u know the size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

Tristram wrote: »
    find shops that stock the line ur thinking of buying and go try em on. then place ur order on the net when u know the size.

exactly!! try it in the shop and buy it online. provided that you can find the same one in a shop...

• Advertisement
Advertisement