Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster Design Service

Options
  • 01-01-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Can anyone recommend a good company to design & Print an A4/A3 glossy poster? i need them fairly soon so if anyone could even recommend an online site. The likes of Vistaprint is not ideal as the designs are quite plain.

Regards
    Smcg

Comments

if digital print is all you need then there's no beating Reads (nassau street).

Good value, and very quick turnaround.

If you're looking for something a bit more extravagant (great inks,colours effects). Then Speciality Print is where I get all my stuff from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

if digital print is all you need then there's no beating Reads (nassau street).

Good value, and very quick turnaround.

If you're looking for something a bit more extravagant (great inks,colours effects). Then Speciality Print is where I get all my stuff from.

Any contact details for the above 2? website?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭moggie4000

Snap printing are excellent. Great quality

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

What type of money does a design company charge to design ad for a poster this size?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭MrLuke

If anyone is after a relaible independent designer there's a guy I worked with for years. He's creative and prompt as for price you'd have to ask him. But he always did great deals for me.

I can direct you to some of his work online just drop me a PM.

Luke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Highly recommend Walsh Colour Print. Mega cheap and very quick turnaround. Ask for a bloke called Pat Fogarty or Mary (something!)

Advertisement