Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Baby Twin Pen Pals

Options
  • 01-01-2009 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, I have been asked to be Godfather for my cousins newly born twins from Atlanta, Georgia, USA. They were born on the 9th of December 2009. One boy and one girl. Their Mother is originally from Limerick. I am flying over for the christening in February and I thought an Irish set of twin Pen Pals would be a cool gift. Their family use E-mail, Skype and so on regurlarly to contact us here in Galway. It would be great for them to see each other grow up on either side of the Atlantic, maybe the occasional visit. If you have twins around this age or know of anyone that might be interested. Please get back to me.
    Thanks.

Advertisement