Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police Academy Boxset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Nice one, cant go wrong for EUR20 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Might interest Some people others may not: Police Academy for Approx 20euro Delivered:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Police-Academy-Complete-Collection-Disc/dp/B0001XLYCO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1230759574&sr=8-1

Post reported :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,911 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

This post has been deleted.
    :o

police academy - police - reporting a crime ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Thats well worth. Police academy rules

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

WORSE JOKE EVER! :P
    davton wrote: »
    :o

police academy - police - reporting a crime ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

WORSE JOKE EVER! :P

maybe varkov's joke should be the post being reported :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,117 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

they are some pretty bad movies at this stage... so its far enough to report them as not being a bargain :P

liked them when i was 12

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

As i said some people may like some may not. As far as i am concerned these are classics.
    eolhc wrote: »
    they are some pretty bad movies at this stage... so its far enough to report them as not being a bargain :P

liked them when i was 12

• Registered Users Posts: 30,117 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

As i said some people may like some may not. As far as i am concerned these are classics.

you're probably right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,625 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

WOWHD

€16.14 Free Shipping - 7 films

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭QikBax

It's usually around €16.99 mark on Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,824 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Pretty sure you can pick it up in Heatons for about 16 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

jamc wrote: »
    It's usually around €16.99 mark on Amazon

Its showing at £25.99 now:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

Homer Simpson: STEALING! How could you? Why do you think I took you to see all those "Police Academy" movies, FOR FUN? I DIDN'T HEAR ANYONE LAUGHING, DID YOU?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭irishproduce

The naked gun trilogy set is up there too for £5.20
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Naked-Gun-Trilogy-DVD/dp/B0029OMEY0/ref=pd_bxgy_d_h__img_y

irish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

The first one was funny, origanal and well written - the others........well........................ahem!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭cena

tescos had them last year for ten euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭onform

mathie wrote: »
    Homer Simpson: STEALING! How could you? Why do you think I took you to see all those "Police Academy" movies, FOR FUN? I DIDN'T HEAR ANYONE LAUGHING, DID YOU?

Exellent, and the one that came to my mind:

Homer: When I first heard that Marge was joining the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie "Spaceballs." But instead it was dark and disturbing, like that movie "Police Academy."

Advertisement