Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certificate in Training practices in NCI

Options
  • 31-12-2008 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I am considering doing the part time certificate course in training practices in NCI in Feb 09. I am currently work in a training department in the financial sector and want to do a job related course. I preferabley want to do a course that is CIPD accredited, it must be part time, so evening/weekend suits best. Has anyone done this course or heard any feedback about this course? Or can anyone recommend a similar course? Its costing 2,200, so just want to make sure its money well spent! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Oasis44

I wouldn't go near NCI - they are ripping people off big time for their courses. I'm doing the CIPD Personal Practice in DIT at the moment. Cost be €900 but down in old NCI they are charging €2200 for the EXACT SAME COURSE. Enough said really - rip off merchants.

Advertisement