Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

household waste dump

Options
  • 31-12-2008 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

hi all, can anyone tell me where the nearest dump to Portarlington is ? - i mean household waste (carpet, wood etc).

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Between Portlaoise and Mountmellick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 User21027

Its an area outside Portlaoise on the way to Mountmellick.

Up the top of Portlaoise town head out past old An Post building, out as though your driving to the train station. Under the bridge. Out past the houses. and more houses. You'll come to the new road layout and new roundabouts. Out past all that, out past Stack Fireplaces on ur left.
    The area is sparce now.
    Out about 2 miles on your right you'll see a little road. Turn right. The dump is on ur left, the slaughter house is next then the AES/ Bord Na Móna waste collection site.

You can get a tag with credit on it for dumping. i think you can just pay cash too.?!?!
    Sounds long, buts ity's only 3 mins out the road. Follow that road and you'll drive into Mountmellick, in about 10 mins.

Advertisement