Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondary sub pay

Options
  • 31-12-2008 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Does anyone know how sub pay is being dealt with over christmas? I was counting on almost two weeks full hours pay this week and I just got €500 into my bank acc.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭sunflower!

hey, i had the same issue but its because it depends on when the school sends in the details and they changed the dates for when details had to be in so it would be sorted before christmas, because of this they didnt all get in on time!! you should get it in the next one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 oliviah

Thanks for replying. I was begining to worry that it might be extra tax or something! Pesky rent won't let me change the dates though!! lol. At least I'll get it soon enough.

Advertisement