Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you want the spin-off 'PrisonBreak: Cherry Hill' ?

Options
  • 31-12-2008 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

The idea may have been scrapped, but the story is set in a womens prison as she goes through the motions trying to deal with the Company! I think it would ruin the 'PrisonBreak' franchise tbh. I mean, there was an OBVIOUS decline but Seaon 4 is great and the show will prob go out on top form:) Do we really need a spin-off?

Forget to mention it's set in....Panama. Meh. Season 3 showed us that Sona wasn't the LEAST bit scary like had been advertised like!! :p

Do you want 'PrisonBreak: Cherry Hill' to go into production? 12 votes

Yes! The more PrisonBreak the better!
    0%
    HELL NO! Panama...Been done to death.
    16%
    Mr EThor 2 votes
    It might be intersting to see it with a woman as the lead for once.
    16%
    Dman001Jimmy1bob 2 votes
    Eh, I might tune in but it's nothing to jump up and down about.
    33%
    Bounty HuntergordonnetAgamemnonRob30888 4 votes
    No. I'd rather they finished 'PrisonBreak' with Season 4 and left it at that :)
    33%
    doonothingRick_NewApproach[Deleted User] 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

HELL NO! Panama...Been done to death.
    It hasn't been canned, but it hasn't been officially sanctioned yet. The last I heard, some of the original ideas have been changed/abandoned already (like introducing the main character, Molly, in Prison Break, which hasn't happened (yet!)). Hopefully they dump the Panama idea too (although it'll probably be in a different prison than Soma, for a few different reasons).

Zack Estrin is planning to write the Cherry Hill spin off - he wrote some of the best PB episodes, including the recent brilliant "Going Under" episode, so there is reason to be optimistic about this (if it goes ahead).

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭XboxHero

Mr E wrote: »
    It hasn't been canned, but it hasn't been officially sanctioned yet. The last I heard, some of the original ideas have been changed/abandoned already (like introducing the main character, Molly, in Prison Break, which hasn't happened (yet!)).

Yes, I heard about Molly and Meh. It's good they're keeping her separate form the 'original' PrisonBreak.
    Zack Estrin is planning to write the Cherry Hill spin off - he wrote some of the best PB episodes, including the recent brilliant "Going Under" episode, so there is reason to be optimistic about this (if it goes ahead).

Puts a more positive spin on it:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭jordainius

The "Molly Lief" spin off is dead. But there's now talk of a Gretchen in prison spin-off! (terrible idea in my opinion!)

Read more here

http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com/2009/01/prison-break-spin-off.html

(warning- the above link is to a spoilers website)

Advertisement