Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your pet doing right now?

Options
  • 30-12-2008 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy is asleep on my shoulder- snuggled between me and the couch back.

The rabbits are asleep in their cage.

Ah, the excitment!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

my english bulldog is is next to me on the sofa snoring and it sounds like a train in the house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

My two cats are sitting by the fire I just started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

My terrier mutt is going mental out the back garden because he knows it's nearly feeding time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭monty_python

sleeping, all of them, reptiles are so lazy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

my staffie and the lab im fostering at the moment are playing with 1 of them pull toys and are dragging each other round the house

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

My westie is killing his toy squirrel for the tenth time this afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Oh, OP, snap! My cavalier is asleep on me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Neesa wrote: »
    Oh, OP, snap! My cavalier is asleep on me too.

They have the best life, don't they? Lucy sleep an hour for every twenty minute stint of exercise she gets. Took her for a walk this morning and she conked afterwards until lunch then we played for an hour and she's been asleep since 2pm. :rolleyes:

DSC_0345.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

my JR cross is sound asleep beside me.. after a very long walk ..bless him!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

My kitten Missy, is asleep in the crook of my arm. I've no idea what sort of a dream she's having but her little paws are going 90.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

Guarding the living room from dog bed thieves which can easilyi be done from within the bed.
    PC261114.JPG-for-web-NORMAL.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

my n nameless kitty is snuggled up half on my lap and half inside my cardi. (after doing stig like laps round the house for an hour)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

When I pulled down my laptop screen to locate Honey I discovered her sitting bolt upright in front of me just waiting for me to call her on to my lap. She's now moved so I can see her and is shivering so I'll think there's something wrong with her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Star is after finding one of the babies socks and was sneakily trying to hide it behind the sofa for later... good thing I looked... He's a jack russell...

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

Star is after finding one of the babies socks and was sneakily trying to hide it behind the sofa for later... good thing I looked... He's a jack russell...

My jack russell does the same, will nick the socks of the radiators and tuck them under her and falls asleep on them...

• Registered Users Posts: 45 bongo2

My Jack Russell is asleep on the couch, lying on his back, with his 4 paws in the air

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Funny enough one of mine (1 of 2 westies) just took a whiz on my sisters bed, right beside the pillow. She doesn't sound too happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

my little mongrel is snoring on mums bed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭mel123

my little princess (dog)is playing with her teddy, going from her bed over to us to try and get us to play with her. wouldnt swap her for the world! when she is finished playing she will conk out for the night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Heroditas

One of the kittens is curled up on the armchair, the other is sprawled aceoss my lap watching me type this.
    It makes a pleasant difference to their usual tricks of climbing up the chimney/curtains/sideboard etc :rolleyes: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Rambo the 8-month old cocker was just chewing on his rawhide bone, now he's moved to lie down underneath a chair, by the time I finished typing that he'd moved to beside the fireplace.
    Think he's looking to go on his walk - off to the park and the beach with us now.
    When we return, he will still be raring to go & race around the garden a while until he realises how knackered he is. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kazza23

Both of mine (2 dogs) are flaked out on the couch and look like they've no plans to move any time soon. Millie is all curled up with her paws tucked in underneath her head. Sandy, on the other hand, is sprawled with back legs akimbo and his head dangling over the edge. Have a fire on and we're all as snug as a bug in a rug.

Advertisement