Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency:Duck needs new friend

Options
  • 30-12-2008 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭

We just went out earlier to discover that our aylesbury drake is gone crying.gif
    I got my little pair of ducks when they were just ten days old and raised them, they are over 6 months old now. Fox used to never show his face here before but lately he's being out smarting us and has managed to nab two hens aswell. We try to keep them totally free range but we think we'll have to organise something else. The duck is safely tucked up but she'll be missing him tomorrow, these two were joined at the hip and have been together since they were born. I think it would be best to get her a new friend sooner rather then later, preferably a duck as a drake might be too much for her at the moment. Please, if anyone knows where I can get a duck in the Clare/Limerick area, let me know ASAP. Very caring home waiting here. I am a minor so it will be my parents who will contact anyone who can help. Thanks!

Thelads001.jpg

Comments

Advertisement