Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house to rent in trim??

Options
  • 30-12-2008 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I hav been looking on daft and other property websites to find a house or apartment(2bed) to rent at around €600 prices seem very expensive at around €1000! any1 know of anywher?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,449 ✭✭✭Ginger83

hi, this is about the best you will find on your budget I'm afraid!

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?search=Search+%BB&s[cc_id]=c2&s[a_id][0]=2776&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]=&s[bd_no]=&s[pt_id]=&s[move_in_date]=0&s[lease]=&s[furn]=0&s[search_type]=rental&s[transport]=&s[advanced]=&s[price_per_room]=&s[refreshmap]=1&limit=10&id=655937

Best of luck!

If you go to you local estate agents, they may be able to help.

A couple of years back myself and the wife rented an apartment, the details of the contract were dealt with by the estate agents.

The trouble with finding cheap rent is (I'd imagine) is that landlords will want to cover their mortgage, which if they bought in the last couple of years, may well be around the E1000 mark. Other landlords who could go cheaper then see the rent other properties are getting and up their rent accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I was reading an article recently about the cost of renting. They based it on 2 bed apts. Nearly everywhere in the country dropped in price. It named 2 places that increased and Trim was one of them.

Advertisement