Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A couple of odd pics.. C&C welcome

Options
  • 29-12-2008 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

I'd value some comments on these, please. Looking to improve at the moment! :)

3079495785_49b02e6cd0.jpg

3080318240_e17faab826.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

i really like the first one, i think it's a great, however i think if you had gotten all of the girl in the shot it would really improve it.

on the second one i probably would have cropped it a bit closer to the guys, as i find the pillars in the background quite distracting.

i'm sure someone with better experience will be able to give you better advice than me though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I love the first one, seems to be very well thought out and I love the colour tone.

Honestly the second one doent do much for me but I think it is due to the guys covering their faces, had their hands been to the side of their faces it would have worked out completely different. This way it just looks like it was snapped.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Think the 1st is excellent. If all the girl was in and maybe a little higher viewpoint to show more reflection. But I like the feel of the image.

Not a fan of No2

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

no.2, Kikenny Town???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

i love #1 and dislike #2.

#1 has great colour, lighting and mood. The crop is a little odd but I think somewhere between where its at now and the full head will probably work well. I don't think you have to include the entire head if you don't want to but it needs a little more of the head (i think). The reflection is great, the cup is great, the bokeh is great. Well done on it.

#2 just appears a snap whereas #1 is a photograph (if ya get me drift!)

love #1 - well done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement