Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Shop

Options
  • 29-12-2008 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Does anybody know if there is a mobile repair shop in Carlow. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I don't know exactly what you're looking for but
    Meteor are on Tullow St.
    3G, Vodafone and O2 are all in the potato market
    Carphone warehouse is on Kennedy Ave
    and
    Communicate now are in both fairgreen and superquinn shopping centers

Hope that helps a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Is the mobile phone shop at the Ivy Rooms / Superquinn car park still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

Is the mobile phone shop at the Ivy Rooms / Superquinn car park still there?

no there well gone a good year i'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

to be honest, your as well off sending it off to 'The Mobile Phone Repair Company' in Dublin (thats their name alright).

It's the authorised repair centre for the three main networks in ireland, and they're as cheap as you'll get. With express post, they shouldn't take too long either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

there is one just before Paulstown on the left thats a non retailer operation, signs have been there for years so must b ok or would'nt still be going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

kwalshe wrote: »
    there is one just before Paulstown on the left thats a non retailer operation, signs have been there for years so must b ok or would'nt still be going

Yeah he is probably the best in that he actually repairs the phones on site, i.e. they are not shipped off (in most cases) elsewhere to be repaired. But he is very expensive.

Advertisement