Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll: Gareth37 should be banned?

Options
  • 29-12-2008 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

I'm as open minded as anyone on here but lately it's all gotten to be too much for me. The god-talk has gotten way too annoying. While I agree with the right of free speech, I am also of the opinion that I shouldn't be forced to listen to it should I decide not to. But almost every thread lately has some sort of god-talk. So here it is, I've made it public so all will be revealed.

Should Gareth37 be banned from CT? 1 vote

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    WhaLofShi 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

WhaLofShi wrote: »
    I'm as open minded as anyone on here but lately it's all gotten to be too much for me. The god-talk has gotten way too annoying. While I agree with the right of free speech, I am also of the opinion that I shouldn't be forced to listen to it should I decide not to. But almost every thread lately has some sort of god-talk. So here it is ...

Hardly your place to decide and a poll is certainly not appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Report any posts / discuss these matters with the moderators.
    Setting up a public poll and thread is just plain mean. Shall we create one and decide if you get the boot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

No
    Karoma wrote: »
    Report any posts / discuss these matters with the moderators.
    Setting up a public poll and thread is just plain mean. Shall we create one and decide if you get the boot?

Sure, feel free. BTW, I'm just measuring public opinion. I can't ban the guy. And obviously mods will decide if and/or when someone gets banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

No
    Sean_K wrote: »
    Hardly your place to decide and a poll is certainly not appropriate.

Mods will decide if it's appropriate or not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

thread locked

If you don't like something that someones posting simply don't read what they have to say instead of being a bigot and suggesting they be banned for giving their own opinion regardless of how they give it. Anyways seems the majority of poll voters disagree with you also :D:D

I'd suggest you dont start another thread on this topic lest you want to be on the recieving end of a ban.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement