Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savage 2 FREE fps / rts

Options
  • 29-12-2008 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

http://savage2.s2games.com/main.php

If you sign up for a Free account in the "How Did You Hear About Savage 2?:" section.. select a Savage player and put me in "Tyrantv".

And yes its FREE. They just made it free recently you used to just get a 2 hour trial and the full game is only €5 anyway if you want your Stats/demos uploaded onto the website and unlimited Hellborn units (seen at the end of the youtube video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F0uKnHQ3KQ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Cheers, downloading now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭wayne040576

I bought this when it came out this time last year. It's a good game but requires a lot of practice and reading. I wouldn't expect to get much time doing the rts side of things as you are basically commanding your team and most of the other players don't have time for people who are only learning.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

It doesn't require much reading. The tutorial talks to you and you have a guide during when you play the game when you use abilities etc ...

Dont think it had that when it was released I tried the trial back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Tyrant^ wrote: »
    It doesn't require much reading. The tutorial talks to you and you have a guide during when you play the game when you use abilities etc ...

Dont think it had that when it was released I tried the trial back then.

Yeah it had all of them pretty much from day one. They'll get you through the basics but there's a lot more in the game than what is covered in the tutorial and you might not even pick up some of it by merely playing the game.
    The forums have a lot of articles about how certain moves and characters work against others. They were also making constant changes to the character balances due to feedback from players.

I haven't played the game in ages . Must give it a go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Yeah it had all of them pretty much from day one. They'll get you through the basics but there's a lot more in the game than what is covered in the tutorial and you might not even pick up some of it by merely playing the game.
    The forums have a lot of articles about how certain moves and characters work against others. They were also making constant changes to the character balances due to feedback from players.

I haven't played the game in ages . Must give it a go again.
    Thx for the tips...
    Any hope of getting a boards game going?, so we dont have to deal with the elitists:)??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

my xfire is virustyrant... will prob be playing over the weekend
    and btw there are beginner servers for people under rank/level 10;)

Advertisement