Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botanic Gardens revisited

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

linked images are all broken,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Cabaal wrote: »
    linked images are all broken,

What does that mean?:( Will try and repost them in few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

LeoB wrote: »

3144622141_85f8592809.jpg

3144600163_6ef0a51303.jpg

3145464038_377fcfbeb3.jpg

3144673561_ea0241aa58.jpg

Fixed :)

Leo, if you put "image url", you'll get the photos posted up here, click the Quote button on my post to see 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Anouilh

I have found the linking to Flickr so time-consuming that I stopped posting photos directly here, most of the time.

One aspect of the Flickr system that is not being exploited to the best advantage is the "Discussion" area, where new threads with specific themes can bring posters together to explore iconography.

I started a Christmas thread there and would be delighted if other Boards.ies added some topical photos there in thumbnail size. Then, by Christmas 2009, we will have a record of decorations and ideas people had this year.

Just a thought...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/boards_ie/discuss/72157611589740144/#comment72157611775844381

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Fixed :)

Leo, if you put "image url", you'll get the photos posted up here, click the Quote button on my post to see 'em!

Thanks:):o:). I will master this stuff yet. 3 kids aint much help to this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Pivot_Al

Love the squirrel shot. Hope you gave him some nuts for posing :)

Advertisement