Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

merc c220 clock adjustments

Options
  • 28-12-2008 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

hi i need to set the time on my car but can`t remember how to adjust the time its a merc c220 01 #

i would be greatfull if i could get some help ..

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Try this: The clock is set using the buttons on the steering wheel. Use the 2 buttons that looks like 2 sheets of paper to scroll to "settings", then press either the up or down arrow. Scroll to "time/date" with the + and - button. Select time/date with the up or down arrow. Change time and date with the + and - button. Then you must press the black stalk sticking out of the instrument cluster (reset button) to confirm the change.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

Anan1 wrote: »
    Try this: The clock is set using the buttons on the steering wheel. Use the 2 buttons that looks like 2 sheets of paper to scroll to "settings", then press either the up or down arrow. Scroll to "time/date" with the + and - button. Select time/date with the up or down arrow. Change time and date with the + and - button. Then you must press the black stalk sticking out of the instrument cluster (reset button) to confirm the change.

I agree with above, but on my 03 c180 you don't have to confirm the change by pressing the reset button ... in fact in 3.5 yrs driving the car I have never pressed that button !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I lifted that straight out of a Google search!

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

the trick is to leave the key in the ignition, do not turn the engine over or the buttons will not work.

to the left of the facia, us these small two black buttons and adjust using the + - ones

the above is from memory, i have the manual somewhere if this doesnt work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Anan1 wrote: »

Thats what I done on me fathers Merc but I never pressed in on the little stick thing. Must be grand since he didnt get me to do it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭DJKAV

thanks a mill

kav

Advertisement