Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meatloaf Tribute Band Shots

Options
  • 28-12-2008 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

3144775056_097f74a4fd.jpg

3144774864_40f4253fb6.jpg

3144770452_489b3641ca.jpg

3143947221_33cf601e9e.jpg

3143947703_104dd9918c.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Where are these from? I love meatloaf, are these a 2 piece from Cork? I have tried to convince my hubbie to set up a meat loaf tribute....

They are very very noisy but Idolike them,it kinda adds to them, usually it irritates me but not here, I like the stance on the guitarist in the first and I love the last 2, especially the crop on the second lastone, itreally portrays the essence of meatloaf, makingit seem more operatic rather than just a guy singing a rock song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Mr Dave C

Where are these from? I love meatloaf, are these a 2 piece from Cork? I have tried to convince my hubbie to set up a meat loaf tribute....

They are very very noisy but Idolike them,it kinda adds to them, usually it irritates me but not here, I like the stance on the guitarist in the first and I love the last 2, especially the crop on the second lastone, itreally portrays the essence of meatloaf, makingit seem more operatic rather than just a guy singing a rock song.

They are from Dublin a 4 piece 3 guys and 1 female she plays Drums and sings they are very good and do alot of gigs around the country. I hope to have a list of there gigs soon i will pm you them if you like.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

3rd shot is great and shows good atmosphere, I like the fact its in landscape too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Yeah Dave please do, I'd love to see them. Even hubbies promoter didnt know there was one and he specially does tribute acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

#1 and #2 for me with a favourite of #1 - i'd have a play with contrast to the point that darkens/obliterates the lower portion of the image in #1. It would reduce the haze in the upper portion of the image and serve to completely isolate the subject. Nice shot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement