Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cost of Audi A4 service?

Options
  • 28-12-2008 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

I bought an 2001 1.9 A4 last June and now its due for service. 134,000 on the clock.

I purchased from an Audi dealer and was thinking about going back there for the service as they would have a good reputation. But how much would it cost me do ye think, anybody with experience might be able to give me a ballpark figure?

Would i be better going with a smaller private individual?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Are you sure you bought the car from an Audi main dealer? I've never heard of one who would retail a car with that kind of mileage. You'd be better going with a good independent rather than a main dealer, both in terms of quality of work and of price. The one exception to this advice would be if the car did indeed come from the main dealer network and is still under warranty.

Advertisement