Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fugitives (spoilers, I suppose)

Options
  • 28-12-2008 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

Hmm, looks like it could be interesting, maybe all the Heroes will be together as opposed to wildly scattered as usual.
    The writers say in this volume we're going to learn more about Sylar's "struggles" and his past. LAME.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Are they even trying to do anything new next volume? Ignoring similarities to other comics for the moment, isn´t the government hunting down heroes just a scaled up version of the "company" hunting down heroes? Think I might skip this and go back and watch it if the reviews are favourable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Scorcher VI - this time it's different.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

What a crap promo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Derek Coleman

Considering I've wiped season 2 and 3 from my memory this looks pretty good to me. If I allow myself to remember those seasons then this looks boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Ah sure, the last 2 sesaons were a bit crap but entertaing all the same. I'll be watching it regardless. Hopefully in this season we'll get to see them all turn into the 'badasses' they always seemed like in the future scenes.

Also, will Hiro ever develop that American accent he had in the 1st season???
    Promo looks very X-men'ish

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Jimmy1bob

I think we can all agree that Season 2 was crap.

But It looks like that the powers that be learned there leasons with Season Three, which was fantastic IMO.

I just hope that season 4 can live up to the standard.

I find it interesting that the first episode of season three follows the same narrative of Season 4, i.e Nathan as the President in the future hunting Peter and the rest of the Heroes.

Regarding the Season 4 ad, i wouldn't judge the whole season yet, most US shown ads for TV shows/Movies are always OTT and lame.

Advertisement