Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

garage opening days

Options
  • 28-12-2008 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭

hi, does anyone know if car garages are opened tomorrow, have a little fault with my own and need to take it in

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Some are, some aren't. Depends on the garage. You'll probably find most closed til next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Unlikely on account of there only being 1 day of work between the now and the new year. Most will be good and give everybody that one extra day off.

Your local mechanic may be open though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

The Aftersales departments in most main dealers will be closed until at least the 2nd. However, some independent repairers may well be open. I'd say it's case of making a few phone calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Berty wrote: »
    Unlikely on account of there only being 1 day of work between the now and the new year. Most will be good and give everybody that one extra day off.

Your local mechanic may be open though.

Aren't they kind!?

I've to work tommorow til wednesday - another 2 guys covering friday:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

lots of companies websites have their opening dates on them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You may find a showroom open but most likely the service department will not reopen until tomorrow week.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Aren't they kind!?

(

Im sorry but there is no emoticon for "the smallest band playing the smallest song for the smallest problem in the world" :D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D

Advertisement