Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing.... C&C

Options
  • 28-12-2008 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

3143719831_7d43a98162.jpg

I'm trying out some post processing on some photos from 2008. Any comments welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Love the picture really a lot but its also way too blue for me, Stone is lovely.
    Would prefer no Vignetting too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Nicely composed. Would probably be better if the subject either had more action (with a fish maybe) or if he was more relaxed & letting the world go by. There seems to be a fair bit of vignetting, was this put in? I don't think it suits the shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

A tiny bit close crop'd on the left hand side i'd think. I love the blue sky - real rich. The vignette is slightly overdone imho. A great capture of the splash. Well done.

Advertisement