Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good Pre-test Driving Instructor in Galway

Options
  • 28-12-2008 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi guys

Hope ye're all having a nice Christmas and Santa was good! :)

I have my 2nd driving test in Westside in Galway in early January. :eek:

I need a good driving instructor who can run through the whole test procedures with me on the likely test routes. I had my last test in Ballybrit so the routes will be totally new to me and need practice on these asap!

Could anyone who has any suggestions PM me please? Really want to get it this time and need to know where I need to improve!

Thanks a million,

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

There's a sticky on the Galway City forum on this topic!

Anyhow my recommendation would be Vinnie - he's an absolute legend imho. He runs 'Discover Driving' - I don't have his number but might have mentioned it in the sticky (you'll have to search) but i'm sure if you search for Discover Driving you'll find him. I'm only going on personal experience and don't know him that well apart from the times i've talked to him when i did my own pre-test with him, but anyone i've recommended to him has thanked me no ends

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Or go to the RSA website and click on ADI and go to the list of registered instructors in Galway.All instructors on the list have been tested by the RSA and veted by the Garda...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 cornertalk

Hey guys

Thanks for that, just wasn't sure if there were any others as the sticky was posted in 2007 so just wanted to know in case there were anymore!

Apologies for that but thanks for the help :)

Advertisement