Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Bailey : Collectors Edition

Options
  • 28-12-2008 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

Bill Bailey : Collectors Edition - (4 discs: Bewilderness / Part Troll / Cosmic Jam / Tinselworm) - XTRAVISION €13.99

This is a serious bargain! I have a feeling its a misprice so get in quick before they correct it. I work in Xtravision and couldnt believe it when it scanned in at that price as I paid around €20 for Tinselworm on its own when it was released in November!

Its €43 on play.com

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/6884061/Bill-Bailey-Collector-Edition/Product.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

Woah! That's amazing. Do you know if it's it in all Xtravision stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Is this a new copy or a 2nd hand?
    Tusky wrote: »
    Bill Bailey : Collectors Edition - (4 discs: Bewilderness / Part Troll / Cosmic Jam / Tinselworm) - XTRAVISION €13.99

This is a serious bargain! I have a feeling its a misprice so get in quick before they correct it. I work in Xtravision and couldnt believe it when it scanned in at that price as I paid around €20 for Tinselworm on its own when it was released in November!

Its €43 on play.com

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/6884061/Bill-Bailey-Collector-Edition/Product.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,970 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Ya see anymore good offers in xtra-vision? They usually have a few stand out offers after christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Woah! That's amazing. Do you know if it's it in all Xtravision stores?
    BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Is this a new copy or a 2nd hand?

It would be in all stores and its a new copy yeah.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Wow- extravision here i come

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭jesterhead

None in xtravision Galway SC if anyone as planning on checking, damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

None in Sligo either..

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

The girlfriend picked me up a copy in Xtravision in Newbridge. 13 quid! Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Got the last one in Xtravision Blanchardstown Centre.
    They did not have the Card board Box Sleeve so they were willing to drop the price from 13 to 11 Euro, I offered 10 Euro as a compromise!!! low and behold a sale was made. All round it was a very worthwhile trip. Now for the hard part-Making time to watch them.......

Cheers
    Freebee23

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i have to make a trip to the local xtravision tomorrow so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

None in Castlebar.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

freebee23 wrote: »
    Got the last one in Xtravision Blanchardstown Centre.
    They did not have the Card board Box Sleeve so they were willing to drop the price from 13 to 11 Euro, I offered 10 Euro as a compromise!!! low and behold a sale was made. All round it was a very worthwhile trip. Now for the hard part-Making time to watch them.......

Cheers
    Freebee23

Feck, I went up there earlier and they were closed because they'd just been robbed. Now I know who did it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Same boxset is £13.99 from HMV.co.uk. Not much of a price increase with Sterling the way it is at the moment.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Rael wrote: »
    Same boxset is £13.99 from HMV.co.uk. Not much of a price increase with Sterling the way it is at the moment.

Plus £2.50 delivery charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭2fivers

Price has dropped on Play.com

Is now £14.99 or €20.99 to Irish buyers.

Get yourself a Belfast penpal and avoid Play's Russian Mafia exchange rate. XE.com makes £14.99 to be €15.41 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Tusky wrote: »

I used to love shopping at Play.com, not anymore, now its Asda all the way with free delivery to Ireland

Bill Bailey - The Collector's Edition DVD £17.93
    http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asda/10001664.product

Advertisement