Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how i done it

Options
  • 28-12-2008 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

used to smoke rolling tobacco, the good ol golden virginia. i would never be seen without one and would have one lit in the mornings before wiping sleep from my eye. ma partners wee boy then commented to me one day how everytime he sees me am smoking. the guilt that came with this was unbelievable and made me wanna quit so much, no matter what. i had tried a few times previously using patches, willpower and allan carr books. this time i got a book called KICK IT, STOP SMOKING IN FIVE DAYS, by someone called JUDY PERLMUTTER. there's a few wee exercise things in it, lots of kinda reverse psychology and what it really feels like to smoke. plenty tips on good foods to be eating that can help with weight gain and to get rid of cravings quicker.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

shameless bump, incase anyone is looking for a different way then at least give this book a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

*Did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

Rb wrote: »
    *Did.
    *still doing* :)

Advertisement