Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is in charge of street cleaners??

Options
  • 28-12-2008 3:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    My brothers cat, Boo has been missing since Christmas night and I want to ring the council or whoever deals with street cleaners in his area to see if they have found any dead cats on the road. (Obviously we hope they haven't!) Does anyone know who I should contact? He lives in Dublin 3. We are so worried over her but just want to know either way. Please keep your fingers crossed for us!!
    Laura.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,140 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Ring the Council at Wood Quay. They will put you through. I know they keep a record of dead dogs; not sure about cats.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Get him to ask his neighbours to check their sheds or garages, cats are ALWAYS prone to being locked inside.
    This time of year, too, there's a ready supply of food in bins so she may have been tempted to stray away and not hurry home.

Fingers crossed she turns up soon. :)
    Hi there,
    My brothers cat, Boo has been missing since Christmas night and I want to ring the council or whoever deals with street cleaners in his area to see if they have found any dead cats on the road. (Obviously we hope they haven't!) Does anyone know who I should contact? He lives in Dublin 3. We are so worried over her but just want to know either way. Please keep your fingers crossed for us!!
    Laura.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Thanks, Lads for all the advice.
    We have already put up posters on every electricity pole on the road so the neighbours can't miss them. If she's not back by tomorrow, he'l probably knock into all his neighbours.
    I'll ring the place on Wood Quay now.
    Thanks for all your help.
    Laura.

Advertisement