Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burton menswear january sales + extra 10% off

Options
  • 27-12-2008 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

Use the code NUS10

Some great stuff on burton.co.uk

Get a move on though, lots of the good stuff is going quick. Just bought some nice shirts and jackets on their 50% off sale and got another 10% with the above code. Delivery to Ireland is £3.95.

The code is meant to be for students but what the heck, it's a recession and we're all as poor as students now :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Apologies,so many things on this thread that i couldn't tell if it was up or not. You can lock the thread mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I got an email from burton this morning with a code for another 10% off my next purchase. So that's 20% extra off with the code above and if you sign up for their newsletter. Happy days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

You might want to check about combining the code in the email with other student discount code.

In my email it stated.

*Discount code can only be used once per customer and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Valid until 12/01/2009

Advertisement