Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superflare Could Run In End of the World

Options
  • 27-12-2008 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

As those of us who have been enlightened know on here the end of the world is fast approaching.

Before the very end we know that the great war of the 10 kings of the antichrist will come where there will be many many wars with famines glaore and also many "natural" distasters, even in modern European cities, to warn man kind.

Coming close to the very end will be an event that will cause people's hair to fall out, the moon will turn red and the seas will turn red.

A superflare can indeed do this; it can destroy the ozone layer which will allow radiation from the sun to make us lose our hair, make cancer widespread and kill every animal in the ocean, turning the waters red.

The last huge superflare was in late 1850s shorting after Our Lady's message of De La Sallette:
    http://www.mgr.org/lasalette.html

Here is info on superflare:
    http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11456

People must be aware that when this happens the end is extremely close and that proposed attempts by the antichrist to overcome this will be futile.

The importance of daily rosary, chaplet of divine mercy and regular mass and holy confession remain very very important for all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So what? Say our prayers and there will be no "superflare"?
    That's pretty stupid to be honest.

Thing is a large solar flare won't turn the sea or moon red. Cancer doesn't make your hair fail out chemo and radiation treatment does.
    But never let things like facts get in the way of your theories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

King Mob wrote: »
    So what? Say our prayers and there will be no "superflare"?
    That's pretty stupid to be honest.

Thing is a large solar flare won't turn the sea or moon red. Cancer doesn't make your hair fail out chemo and radiation treatment does.
    But never let things like facts get in the way of your theories.

No, say your prayers to save your soul.

Radiation from the sun would cause all those things if the ozone layer disappeared.

The facts are there. Its too late for projects, the time has come for prayer, penance, confession and Mass etc.

People must be prepared spiritually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Gareth37 wrote: »
    The facts are there. Its too late for projects, the time has come for prayer, penance, confession and Mass etc.

Stfu and take it back to Christianity.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Radiation from the sun would cause all those things if the ozone layer disappeared.

No a solar flare will not turn the sea or moon red or make everyone lose their hair.
    You are spouting bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I am saying my prayers daily but what happens if others aren't keeping up with their spiritual obligation. Will I die too even though I have been diligent with my prayer or will it just cull the non-believers? Also what is your God because I don't want to be praying to the wrong one. I am Catholic but perhaps you are Calvanist so I will switch to that religion if you are.

Peace for all man. Prayers for all. Death to the non-believers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

^^And Allah be praised

Praise him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

D-Generate wrote: »
    I am saying my prayers daily but what happens if others aren't keeping up with their spiritual obligation. Will I die too even though I have been diligent with my prayer or will it just cull the non-believers? Also what is your God because I don't want to be praying to the wrong one. I am Catholic but perhaps you are Calvanist so I will switch to that religion if you are.

Peace for all man. Prayers for all. Death to the non-believers.

Be prepared. Let Jesus find you in prayer and grace when He comes. That is all that matters. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Be prepared. Let Jesus find you in prayer and grace when He comes. That is all that matters. ;)

Thank you, this brings peace and solace to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Stfu and take it back to Christianity.

He can't. Care to hazard a guess why?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

the solar flare is figurative, red has the same starting letter as radiation and typically, we associate red with radiation, its a hot colour, radiation comes from things that are hot like in Predator.

The world is going to end, Gareth has the truth, if we pray, Jesus will generate a shield to protect us from the radiation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

Galvasean wrote: »
    He can't. Care to hazard a guess why?

:D He's banned from Christianity ?????

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!

@ D-Generate .... Praying won't keep you alive. We're all fooked anyway. But it seems it will ensure you are one of the chosen ones who will spend eternity sitting on a cloud eating Philadelphia and playing a harp.

(No coke and hookers though. Sorry 'bout that.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Coming close to the very end will be an event that will cause people's hair to fall out, the moon will turn red and the seas will turn red.

A superflare can indeed do this; it can destroy the ozone layer which will allow radiation from the sun to make us lose our hair, make cancer widespread and kill every animal in the ocean, turning the waters red.

Lets look at that article shall we?

According to New Scientist
    increase the rate of skin cancer around the world.
    That flare was strong enough to cause a power blackout in Quebec, Canada.
    This breakdown caused global atmospheric ozone levels to drop by 5%. In comparison, chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) and other chemicals have depleted the levels by about 3% in recent years

Oh noes.

But
    However, unlike CFCs and other ozone-depleting chemicals, which can persist in the atmosphere for some time, the flare-induced ozone thinning probably lasted for just four years

So the tally so far.

Turn the Moon Red? No.

Make us lose our hair? Neit.

Cancer Widespread? Nein.

Kill every animal in the ocean? negatory.

Waters red? Nope.

The importance of daily rosary, chaplet of divine mercy and regular mass and holy confession remain very very important for all.

I'd like to include the importance of lucky rabbits feet, praying to shiva, meditiation and regular Wii fit playing, remain as ever very very important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

As those of us who have been enlightened know on here the end of the world is fast approaching.

Before the very end we know that the great war of the 10 kings of the antichrist will come where there will be many many wars with famines glaore and also many "natural" distasters, even in modern European cities, to warn man kind.

The last huge superflare was in late 1850s shorting after Our Lady's message of De La Sallette:
    http://www.mgr.org/lasalette.html

People must be aware that when this happens the end is extremely close and that proposed attempts by the antichrist to overcome this will be futile.

Im sorry im a little slow. Im failing to see how any of this is a consiracy, as opposed to a natural phenomena. Or has some one planted bombs inside the sun to set it of. Can you spell it out for me please

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

OK for those of you who were out the back havin a ciggy

Relevance to CT Forum == ONLY Forum of relevance OP not Banned from.*

*this may change shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Relevance to CT Forum == ONLY Forum of relevance OP not Banned from.*

How is this thread in any way relevant to this forum?

I'm honestly asking because for the life of me I can't think of one single reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Man his guy is hillarious, dont ban him just cause i havent laughed so hard in years!! Also how is this relevent to conspiracy theorys...its not exactly a conspiracy!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

If we say our prayers, will you go away?

Advertisement