Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black & White dogs ! C&C.

Options
  • 27-12-2008 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭

I found these old Black-&-White dogs recently. I think they are very old, I dunno if they are worth anything !!?? :eek:
    So.....I put them on the stairs and used a flashlight to highlight the black dog's face, what do ye think of the composition ?
    Note: it was a fun experiment to begin with...

D63252A360A24CD480949521CAF0F99D-800.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I liked them, I love the darkness of the picture as it adds to the old piece that it may very well be.
    I gave it 5 on pixie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

I think they are very old
    Pretty sure we used to have one of these in the pub when I was young - that would put them around the 70's. Don't know how long there were there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I would imagine they may be 70's too, do Black and White still do the Pub of the year competition? They did when I was a barman in the late 70s/early 80s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

We have the exact same thing as that!

Advertisement