Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How many tolls on the way to Newry?

Options
  • 27-12-2008 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

I'm heading up to Newry Monday morning for a bit of shopping. Leaving Dublin from Tallaght I'll pass the M50 toll, then the toll just after the exit for Julianstown. Are there others after that?, how much is the toll at Julianstown and if there are any other tolls after that, how much do they cost?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Just those two. 1.80 is the toll for the M1.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Just one after the M50. The toll was less than 2 euro last time I used it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Cool, thanks guys. Is it a casher type one like the M50 used to be or do they scan my reg etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

You best stop and pay cash.

You could try just drive through. Just let us know how you get on afterwards :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

You best stop and pay cash
    You could try just drive through. Just let us know how you get on afterwards :p

You best pay up Columba Rad, don't end up like this guy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

:D he he... Great movie !

Advertisement