Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help URGENTLY

Options
  • 26-12-2008 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

My girlfriends dad has asked her to leave the house (at xmas :mad: )
    He said she has to take the cat with her
    Minnalouche is 1 and a half year old black cat who is very quiet and is neutred
    My girlfriend is moving in with me and my parents for the next few weeks while we find a place of our own.
    My dad wont let the cat come here as we have dogs.
    Can anyone here help us and take care of minnalouche for just a few weeks while we find our feet
    Im willing to travel to bring him to you

Please

Pajo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Hi Pajo,
    Is the cat neutered? How is she with other cats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭bigpinkelephant

Hi Pajo,
    Sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately I can't help you myself but would you be able to put her into a cattery? There's lots of them around.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/cattery.html

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

Hi Pajo,
    Is the cat neutered? How is she with other cats?

He is neutred and is great with other cats
    we had him with our 10 year old cat tiger for over a year
    sadly he went missing a few months back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Does he stay mostly indoors or outdoors? I have a 3 year old spayed girl myself. Our house and garden are very safe.
    I'll spread the word and I might be able to take her myself from Sunday if you are still stuck. Hope you get something sorted!!:)

he stays mostly indoors.
    thanks Lauragoesmad
    unfortuantely i need someone to take him from tonight :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

For the time being perhaps your parents would agree to just letting the cat stay in your room until you sort out a cattery or a place for the cat to stay. If the cat is staying with someone do ensure they do not let the cat outside as the cat won't know where he is and could end up lost.

Also tomorow some vets should be open and they might board the cat for a few days until a cattery can take him.

Also post your request on the other animal sites as well so you'll get more views petsireland and irishanimals.ie

thanks everyone for your replies
    found a place for him :D

Advertisement