Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free shipping @ InkClub till Jan 4th

Options
  • 26-12-2008 6:42pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

inkclub_logo_372.gif

[Link]

If you make a purchase between December 26th, 2008 and January 4th, 2009, deliver your order free of charge (you save € 4.95)*.

*The offer is only valid when clicking on the link, and until January 4th, 2009. The shipping charges are automatically removed from the total amount before your order is dispatched.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

http://www.inkclub.com/BasketList.aspx?CtryNo=372&LangNo=1
    bought the same cartridge from dell for €21 incl vat & delivery earlier this month;
    the cartridges for the dell 720 are also more expensive at inkclub;
    or are they a bigger size?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Check with inkjet.ie before ordering. For my printer the Canon brand cartridges are way cheaper in inkclub than in the shops but the non brand cartridges are a lot cheaper (less than half price on inkjet.ie than on inkclub and postage only comes to €3 anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 nightswimr

Check with inkjet.ie before ordering. For my printer the Canon brand cartridges are way cheaper in inkclub than in the shops but the non brand cartridges are a lot cheaper (less than half price on inkjet.ie than on inkclub and postage only comes to €3 anyway)
    I agree, just had a look and compatibles are cheaper on inkjet.ie for my epson too, and free shipping over €30.00!

Advertisement