Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching interviews - timescale

Options
  • 26-12-2008 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

Hi all

i applied to the hdip programme in TCD back in october & im wondering if any of you would know (roughly) when they let you know if you got through/that you have an interview?

The only reason im asking is that i am currently in South America & im wondering if i can book a tour in the end of february/march

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Síle28

Hi! I applied for this 2 years ago and attended the interview. I had a similar problem then as I was living in Switzerland. They let me know about now mid January (approx 2 weeks before my interiew date only) and the interview was within last few days of January. I'm going abroad again for 6 months in 2 weeks time and would have liked to fit the interview in before I go, but not even a letter as of yet. I would expect one soon for interviews early-mid February at this stage. It changes a bit every year I think.

Advertisement