Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 50in HD ready Plasma €799 (St Stephens day Special)

Options
  • 25-12-2008 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Power City St Stephens day special

€799 for Samsung plasma 100Hz HD ready plasma flatscreen tv

Sounds bloody good to me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 liverpool-5

That sounds like a fair deal... Id say you might get cheaper but not by much as 50" tvs are usually quite expensive...Does anyone know what price flatscreen tvs are going for in Newry or any of the places offering sterling and euro 1 for 1 in the north. maybe screen size 32" or 37"?? I would travel up but id like to have an idea of the prices first because im coming from Carlow... Please help.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

try richersounds.ie, they deliver and have great prices

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

they deliver very little, most of the tv's i looked at state you have to pick it up in store, i fail to understand why this is though, you would still pay for the shipping down to the south,,, yet they want their stock for ppl who come into the store...??

surely selling as much stock as possible wuld be the best route for them as regards their business?

obv not though! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

You can order anything from richersounds.co.uk through their Belfast branch, mention that you're from Boards, and I think it's a fixed rate of £40 delivery for tv's to anywhere in the south.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

RS charge boardsies €25 for TV delivery, afaik.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
Advertisement