Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King George VI chase Kempton

Options
  • 24-12-2008 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Lads, I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

Do I lump on Kauto star or do I stay away???:eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

you stay away.....learn the lessons of cheltenham

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

I concur, hes just too short a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,420 ✭✭✭✭cson

Theres a very good thread in the Horse Racing forum if you want some good insight into the race.

Personally, I think he'll piss it with Ruby back on board and come Friday night, 11/8 will look like a huge price.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

cson wrote: »
    Theres a very good thread in the Horse Racing forum if you want some good insight into the race.

Personally, I think he'll piss it with Ruby back on board and come Friday night, 11/8 will look like a huge price.

I'm with you, bro...all aboard.

Although I must point out I am a big Kauto fan but have only ever backed him twice. Champion Chase in 06 when he fell and the Betfair Chase last month when he fell. His only two falls outside of France. Be warned :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Glad i didnt listen to ye lads!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 AnMoralltach

KAUTO KAUTO KAUTO!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Just about to watch it again on Racing UK. Loved the close-up of Ruby as they turned for home. Have never seen a jockey lok so relaxed in such a big race. Had my money counted at that stage. A lot been made of his last fence. Watched it a couple of times and don't think he ever looked like falling at it. Sure it's his trademark at this stage.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Great performance from a great horse. Its between that performance and masterminded at chelt for run of the year. Dont like backing anything that short though.

Advertisement