Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Chop Shop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,280 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

I think most of the designs are brutal. He is not the genius they make him out to be. The car they did for jools holland was good but that was an attempt at a replica so his design skills were not being fully utilised there, thank god

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

There both hacks, no idea how they even get televised tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

They make POS cars... and Martin Kemp is already selling his one!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Dam, i saw the first half last week. I hate that splitting it into two episodes crap. Makes me want to watch it less, unless it Mike and Edd, that worth the wait lol:D

Any reason given from Martin Kemp as to why he's selling it? That must be an awful insult to the two lads.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Dam, i saw the first half last week. I hate that splitting it into two episodes crap. Makes me want to watch it less, unless it Mike and Edd, that worth the wait lol:D

Any reason given from Martin Kemp as to why he's selling it? That must be an awful insult to the two lads.

Sky+, not only can you then watch both episodes at once but it only takes 40 minutes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

MYOB wrote: »
    Sky+, not only can you then watch both episodes at once but it only takes 40 minutes!

And ten buttons clicking too much:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I enjoy it I have to say, it's giving me ideas about making a pick-up out of a 02 Jag I have sitting around the place for the last year or two. At least if I build it I can use it and tax it commercially as I doubt I'll ever sell it now the way the country is gone.

Advertisement