Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mondo's Back! And with Kira in tow!

Options
  • 23-12-2008 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Mondo and Kira are back on Fair City! I got confused for a second and thought that Christy was Mondo's Da, i got Fair City and Custer's Last Stand Up mixed up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ah good old Mondo. :)

Moved to Soap Operas.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

kira looks different to what i remember, i guess she's just gotten older. i couldn't help but feel really awkward watching their return, i was getting 'we feel awkward' vibes from them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Mondo looks very skinny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Múinteoir

His Hollywood dreams are over then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Tableman

Kira is Hot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

the cheek of kira tonight :mad: how can she possibly expect mondo to leave? seriously, what a moody cow

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭hallstatt

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Fair City !!!!! The editors do some job editing out the puppeteers strings! The actings not far off thunderbirds but I could kinda make out the strings watchin that. Fair play mr. editor.

Advertisement