Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the rumour true? Tesco petrol station a goner in Clonmel?

Options
  • 23-12-2008 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭

Being hearing this rumour from down, home, can't believe it as its always busy? Did they lose their permit to sell petrol or something? I'll be asking the staff when I'm down for xmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

From now on it wont be open 24 hour,it will open at 6-30 am and close at 12 midnight, there's a sign in the petrol station shop saying so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭JackFrosty

Has the apple green taken the trade?
    What about the store is that staying open 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yeah thanks asked the girl serving me when i was down at xmas, it's just cutting its hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

JackFrosty wrote: »
    Has the apple green taken the trade?
    What about the store is that staying open 24/7
    The store in Clonmel is still opening 24/7, but i have heard of Tesco stores in other places like Cork that have stopped the 24 hour trading...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Being hearing this rumour from down, home, can't believe it as its always busy? Did they lose their permit to sell petrol or something? I'll be asking the staff when I'm down for xmas.

I don't drive or know anything about it but I've been wondering is Tesco Station a better station than others, are prices cheaper? etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 the spoofer

I don't drive or know anything about it but I've been wondering is Tesco Station a better station than others, are prices cheaper? etc.

TESCO Clonmel a few cents cheaper than Cashel but Tesco have more competition in Clonmel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

Tesco in Clonmel 91.9 today

DT100 wrote: »
    Tesco in Clonmel 91.9 today

96.9 in Tesco Cashel tonight doesn't make much sense how can Tesco justify the difference !Have a name for this but not sure what you can say
    on here .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭sm.org

96.9 in Tesco Cashel tonight doesn't make much sense how can Tesco justify the difference !Have a name for this but not sure what you can say
    on here .

You can say whatever you want asd long as you can back it up with facts, i.e. tesco are really taking advantage of Irish peoples indifference and seemingly uncaring to beeing constantly ripped off by British stores.

Evidence: petrol is five cents cheaper in a town 30 minutes away. The average tesco grocery bill is 38% cheaper in Northern Ireland then in the Republic.

Time to smell the coffee peole.

Good on you sml org no beating about the bush

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Tesco Cashel was 91.9 for both on Friday night. I was sickened I wasn't in my car.

Advertisement