Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police officer saw 600 Foot UFO Over Stephenville,Texas,USA !!

Options
  • 23-12-2008 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi guys this is a 1st hand interview which was conducted by web reporter in this interview they described what actually they saw over Erath County Court House between 7 to 7:30 PM, on January 8, 2008.

Interview:

Police Officer “Greg,” Erath County, Stephenville, Texas: “It was January 8, 2008. I had just come on duty. I work a 12-hour shift from 7 PM to 7 AM. I was driving towards the east on South Loop, which is a loop that loops around the city of Stephenville. I was starting to crest the top of a railroad overpass. As I got to the top of that overpass, it’s raised quite a bit. I can see half the way across town from atop the overpass. I was looking to my left towards downtown and the Erath County Courthouse (100 W. Washington). And I saw a large, rectangular, black object, just slowly moving towards the Courthouse. I saw it for maybe three to four seconds.

Full Interview here : http://ufoblogger.blogspot.com/2008/12/interview-policeman-who-eye-witnessed.html

What you guys think about it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

so many questions and so little answers,why wouldnt something that big fly over ireland,then everyone on this island couldnt put it down to plants or shuttles or whatever,the police officer seen something,but why texas?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Could of been the military testing experimental aircraft, hence why you don't see them over Ireland, who knows!? There have been reports of triangle objects seen around the Nevada test site where the B52 was developed as a black budget aircraft!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Ziycon wrote: »
    Could of been the military testing experimental aircraft, hence why you don't see them over Ireland, who knows!? There have been reports of triangle objects seen around the Nevada test site where the B52 was developed as a black budget aircraft!

I thought the reporter asked some decent questions, I liked the way he examined how the guy came up with it being 600 ft.

Advertisement